4CYTE Canine is our best selling joint treatment for dogs, given daily to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness, lack of willingness to jump, run or play.
- Support joint conditions in conjunction with prescription pain treatments.
- Support healing after a joint injury or operation.
- Improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage of life.
- Boost the body’s ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs.
- Target the cause not just the symptoms.
- Safe to take long term
- Comes in palatable granules
- Can be taken with other medications
Ingredients: Epiitalis, Abalone, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel, Marine Cartilage
SIZES: 50g; 100g. Each pack includes the dosing scoop.
1 scoop = 0.4g. Each granule measures approx 3mm diameter.
Loading Dose – applied for the first 4 weeks of use.
1-5kg = 1 scoop per day
6-10kg = 2 scoops per day
11-20kg = 4 scoops per day
21-30kg = 6 scoops per day
31kg+ = 8 scoops per day
Maintenance Dose – given after the first 4 weeks of giving the loading Dose
1-5kg = 1/2 a scoop per day
6-10kg = 1 scoop per day
11-20kg = 2 scoops per day
21-30kg = 3 scoops per day
31kg+ = 4 scoops per day
4CYTE Canine is a unique advancement in joint health containing Epiitalis a plant oil extract patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells for cartilage regeneration.
With the launch of 4 CYTE Canine by Interpath there is now an oral nutraceutical joint supplement that is backed by world-class research and development, including peer-reviewed papers, world conference proceedings and ongoing post-doctorate research.
4CYTE Canine brings confidence to a new class of natural veterinary products. Use after joint damage or surgery, or even better, have the foresight to use it as a prophylactic in high-risk large breeds, working or athletic dogs.